Forum Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I will not do the obvious...)

The Faculty with Jon Stewart who was in...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Mixed Nuts with Garry Shandling who was in...

(I had so many choices with Mixed Nuts so I didn't go with the most obvious cast choices. An all-star cast. I love the movie, but I'm not sure a lot of people have seen it.)

Comment

It's my favorite Chirstmas movie...people say its not a christmas movie but I think if its christmas time and they play it on tv at christmas then its a damn christmas movie. FINALLY got the DVD for christmas just this year. My boyfriend couldnt find it in store forever then he finally found it of all places in a walmart for $7 in alberta. I was VERY happy.

Comment

Town and Country with Warren Beatty. Who was in...

Comment

Dick Tracy with Madonna who was in...

Comment

Swept Away with Jeanne Tripplehorn who was in...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Waterworld with Tina Majorino. who was in...

(knew that one from an Alice in Wonderland version we watched the other day. No fair to use that for next go)

Teri, I'm avoiding IMDb because I'm pretty good w/ my movie trivia and want to play this just on memory.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Napoleon Dynamite with Diedrich Bader who was in...

I'm avoiding IMDB as well. However, I did need to look up the exact spelling of Diedrich's name.

Comment

Excellent. Because he was in:

Dead and Breakfast with Jeremy(sitcoms are my game now!) Sisto who was in....

Comment

Ok, I had to cheat to get this moving again, but look what I found.

Nightmares & Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King which also featured William Hurt. Who was in...
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A History of Violence with Maria Bello (who is ultra-hot) and in...
                        http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                        http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                        http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Payback with Mel (out of his mind) Gibson who was in
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Hamlet with Helena Bonham Carter(who is quite lovely if you're into necrophelia - OH Terry that was so mean! No really, I do like her, she's just so pale and delicate). Who was in...

Comment

Fight Club with Marvin Lee Adday who was in...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oh you tricky bastard... but music is my passion and punishment. (psssttttt to everyone, it's Meatloaf)

Pick of Destiny with Jack Black who was in...

Comment

Working...
                                X