No announcement yet.

Dumb Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulholland Drive is indeed a gerat movie. I'm more of the Blue Velvet ilk, but enjoy both.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ah yes. Blue Velvet. Who could forget the movie that showed us Kyle MacLachlan's penis
      http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

And a sexually maniacal Dennis Hopper inhaling an unidentified gas! (I guess we take from movies what we want, Caren!)
        Last edited by srboone; 03-12-2012, 03:14 AM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Gaseous penises, nice !!!!!

Comment

And Dean Stockwell lip-synching to Orbison's "In Dreams"!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That scene was brilliant! Blue Velvet was also my introduction to David Lynch. I heard about it from some coworkers who set the scene as such. "There's this kid who's home from college and he's walking through a field and finds a person's ear. And it gets stranger from there." I've been hooked ever since.

And you forgot to mention the most wonderful non-Lynchian Lynch movie The Straight Story. It really doesn't have much in common with the rest of his films, but lots of little Lynch touches throughout.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
              X