No announcement yet.

Dumb Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll watch almost anything but this might be "too old" for me. I hate the old grainy look on the early 90's stuff.

Comment

You should at least watch season 1. it is classic tv.
      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I'll watch almost anything but this might be "too old" for me. I hate the old grainy look on the early 90's stuff.

Comment

Well I am certainly not going to watch half of something. Just won't happen. It'll be a while if i eve watch it at all though. I'm about 2/3rds through season 1 of third watch and theres 6 seasons. Just finished oz earlier this week...AMAZING show.

Comment

Season one and two are each standalone and to be honest season two jumped the shark.

Comment

It's been a while since I watched, but I seem to remember the Laura Palmer story continuing into the first part of Season 2, then the other story starting and that's when they kinda lost it.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The killer was unmasked at the end of season one, but got away. Lynch released dreative crotrol shortly after season 2 began and things got a little crazy (as if they weren't already), spiraling towards a season finale made in hopes of getting a season 3. No such luck. But it's a fun, trippy ride all the way!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It sounds stupid. like a soap

Comment

Yes, there were some soap elements to it, but like the mystery, police procedure, and comedy elements, they were all turned on their ear to make something entirely unique.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

David Lynch style!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

who's david lynch? no joke

Comment

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!!!!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Haha. Hadn't heard of him until he was recently mentioned here. I can only assumed he worked on twin peaks in some way. Lol. I could google him but I rather enjoy how young your making me feel today by talking about stuff I'm too young to remember. Haha.

Comment

David Lynch. Director of such classic movies as Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart, Lost Highway, and Mullhand Drive.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Only two of which I've even heard of and haven't seen the two I did.

Comment

Have found David Lynch to be an acquired taste. Have found there to be no middle ground - people either love his work or can't stand it. For me Mulholland Drive is one of the best pieces of film ever produced. The only one I have not seen is Inland Empire. Have heard very mixed reviews and it is supposedly his most obscure work yet (and that's saying something)

Comment

Working...
                                X