Hunger Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I have the Kindle PC app, but I can't read a book that way, tty as i might. If there were a way to print form the kindle....I'm sure some enterprising hacker has figured that out by now.
    That's actually a simple thing to do. I'm pretty sure (can't test it at work) that you can use Calibre to convert from e-book formats to PDF, then print and read.

I love e-books. Having access to a library on my phone means I'm never stuck for something to read. I got through half a book on my phone during the most boring training session ever attended a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      The Hunger Games books are worth a read, but for anyone who's read a lot over the years, there's nothing new here. The books are a rehash of many older SF novels mixed with Survivor. Why don't you get them on Amazon as e-books and read them on a Kindle?

I actually have the books in my Kindle library, so I may even be able to share them with you. If you don't have a kindle just download the Kindle app to your PC from Amazon or use the Kindle Cloud Reader.
      Thanks for the reply Dave. I have the app on my phone and on my ipad... Just can't seem to get into reading ebooks. I prefer paper and I always have a paperback with me. Although I do sometimes use the app, when I have nothing to read and I'm out and about. Although I must say that I don't think I've even read an entire ebook... Except for Brian's short story collection that he was giving out. And when KPB was giving something out in his newsletter...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Thanks for the reply Dave. I have the app on my phone and on my ipad... Just can't seem to get into reading ebooks. I prefer paper and I always have a paperback with me. Although I do sometimes use the app, when I have nothing to read and I'm out and about. Although I must say that I don't think I've even read an entire ebook... Except for Brian's short story collection that he was giving out. And when KPB was giving something out in his newsletter...
        e-books have probably saved my house from collapse There are well over 5,000 books in the house already, so the ability to have another 10,000 in e-book format is important to me. I still buy my collectibles in hardback, but for most books I'm quite happy with the electronic version.

Comment

Working...
        X