No announcement yet.

Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it once on a campin trip. But very mild, just a small rash that went away right after i put some ointment on it.

Comment

Thats from poison ivy. glad i never had a run in with that.

Comment

That's one of the images I found under "poison ivy rash"--a lot of the others had the orangy pustules too, only not as large..
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It looks like a horrible burn. Who ever that is most have a severe allergy to it or something.

Comment

That's like no poison ivy I've ever had.... (I think I just threw up a little). I had it pretty bad early in the Boy Scouts. Some dumb ass decided it'd be a good idea to burn poison ivy. I got it all over about 50% of my face. They had to give me steroids to get the swelling down so I could see out of my one eye again. I think someone had to go to the hospital because they breathed it in or something.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Do we have poison ivy up here? anyone know? I grew up in the woods, and have never gotten a rash from anything I touched.

Comment

If there is poison ivy up by you, it is possible you have a very small sensitivity to it. Not everyone will have a reaction to it. I don't know what my reaction would be to it as I've never come in contact but I do have a minor allergy to Palo Verde trees that grow in Arizona.
                Last edited by Joe315; 04-19-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Probably.

Not everyone is allergic to it though. The myth busters proved that with poison oak. Seeing as after they rubbed it all over about 6 peoples arms only one of them broke out in the rash.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Good to know. Is this map just showing we have something poisonous or that we actually have poison ivy cuz theres all kinds of shit around here you wouldnt wanna eat. lol

Comment

actually upon googling it for myself I found some newpaper warnings to watch out for poison ivy and black legged ticks. Those I have had a few of in my day, just on me though. They didnt get me.

Comment

Right smack-dab in the center of that picture is a corner or Manitoba. Here's Manitoba's province flag.

flagge-manitoba.jpg
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Unless my doctor called me in tomorrow because I have lime disease...we'll see. lol

Comment

That's what you get for puttin' it in de cooconut, Teri!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I had a friend from the boy scouts who wasn't allergic. We'd set up dares where people would bet (new kids that didnt know he wasn't allergic) him to smear it al over his face. So we'd always win. Of course not money, but something better... Bags of swedish fish!

Comment

129027891097001106.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X