No announcement yet.

Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The characted player by SK in Creepshow .... Jordy (Geordie) Verril possibly ????

If I'm right, I demand a pretty glittering weed free prize !!!!!

Comment

Sorry, all out of glitter. But I found a dnacing bear!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

mentholyptus.jpg

Ooooh bears, I like bears, particularly gaseous dancing bears - ours only fart, don't dance, so thanks Mr Boone

Comment

Right you are, Mr. Wooten!!! Squire, you disappoint me. Especially since I italicized and emboldened the Geordie. It's a good thing I didn't try a picture of agent Chuck Verrill.

That drawbridge is something else, though. I've never seen any like that.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I deliver unto myself, the Facepalm of Shame...

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oh, and sorry Woot. Here's your free prize. (When I searched for glittering weed, the images I got, I wasn't about to post! Clovers are weeds; I'm picking them out of my yard all the time)

GlitterClover.jpg
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks Terry (I think) I guess a glittery Irish weed is better than the equivalent vampire kind, right ???

bram_stoker.jpg

Comment

That bridge is quite a sight! I like your reasoning behind the post as well, very creative!

Comment

So where's the continuation picture, Pete?

Comment

I'd contibute, but must wait my trun...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

OK, I guess I'm continuing from the bridge picture and not all the random bears??

Comment

a6fd900c-24bf-4408-9aca-4883b384a9f0_batman_villain-poison-ivy.jpg

Batman villain Poison Ivy.

Comment

/\you should just stay away from some girls.../\

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I kinda wanna see the big one pop, just kinda though, not too much.

Comment

Never had Poison Ivy before, but there's a big ole thatch of it just off my property line in my back yard (in the dry overgrown creek bed); I'm surprised my dogs have not picked it up running through it and brought it into the house!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X