No announcement yet.

Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you just made me lliterally lol while leaving someone a voicemail.

Comment

I hope it wasn't to let someone know that you are dropping their security coverage until they pay their bill....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Where's the exploding clown Squire - it was just in this space a moment ago, I didn't hallucinate it, I DIDN'T HALLUCINATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ?????????????

Comment

"This is *Unamed oil company* calling, I just talked to the driver and your hahaha oil won't be there for another 45 minutes." (Even though you ordered it yesterday and its now 8:30pm and -10 Degrees)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Where's the exploding clown Squire - it was just in this space a moment ago, I didn't hallucinate it, I DIDN'T HALLUCINATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ?????????????

I deleted it; I didn't want it to be mistaken for the next pic in the flow. You didn't hallucinate anything, Teri Where did I get the idea that you worked as a monitor/dispatcher for a secity company?????
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm guessing I told you, because I do. We also have an answering service for companies who don't wanna do their own job after a certain time...in some cases at all. We have 5 oil companies, a home care service, 4 realtors, an industrial cleaning service, two construction companies, and a shuttle service. And every one of them was busy yesterday hence me bitching about the contest. lol. My boss is cheap and he wanted us to always be doing something but instead we get retardedly busy at certain points in the day then still end up sitting here doing nothing (like now) we get busy days where its nuts the whole day though (like yesterday) or everyday last winter cuz it was so damn cold. Usually I am here with one other person from 3-9 then im alone til 11. Thursday however they left me here for 8 hours alone. It wasnt fun, it was nuts from 3-7 then I sat here talking to you guys wishing I wasnt alone. Which is where the sad lonely but easily amuse me came in. lol

Comment

Oh I left the weekends out, theyre DEAD and I get left alone from 6-11. In the summer I get that bored that reading and the internet are not good enough and i bring my laptop n watch tv for 8 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]5768[/ATTACH]

unfortunately equals :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5769[/ATTACH]
                  I see the family resemblance, Mr. Woot!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Squire: "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Next picture:

tumblr_lmk15kPlvV1qh6u6t.jpg
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Comment

Elvis.jpg
                        Jelly Bean Elvis.

Comment

bubba-ho-tep.jpg

Elvis and JFK.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Elvis is indeed among the living, I caught him having a wee drink during me St. Patty's Day revels!

Last edited by srboone; 03-26-2012, 07:41 PM.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]5830[/ATTACH]

Elvis and JFK.
                              I REALLY hated that movie

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X