Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Swan in a Bjork dress

BjorkDress.jpg
      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Glad you explained that, Hedda; otherwise I woulda been wonderin'.....
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5133[/ATTACH]
          And yes, this is an actual donut from Voodoo Donuts in Portland Oregon. Best part is it is filled with blood (Raspberry filling).

My friend wants to take a road trip across the U.S. to try food places she's heard of and Voodoo Donuts is at the top of her list.

Comment

Very creative donuts, Maple Bars with Bacon. Doughnut with banana chunks and cinnamon sugar covered in a glaze with chocolate frosting, peanut butter, peanuts and chocolate chips on top. Chocolate cake doughnut with vanilla frosting and Butterfinger crumbles just to name a few. They also perform weddings and have a coffin bench.
            Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
            My friend wants to take a road trip across the U.S. to try food places she's heard of and Voodoo Donuts is at the top of her list.

Comment

black-swan-podcast-review.jpg
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The eyes of Red say it all..

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

hey-beetlejuice-doris-joker-funny-demotivational-poster-1231432214.jpg

Comment

comicad-batman-the-killing-joke.jpg
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Comment

were on to clowns, I guess Grant is not around or he woulda jumped in long ago

Comment

Don't worry, your cowbell will still float after i get done ringing it, Georgie.

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

227349.jpg

The Deer Hunter

Comment

I'm lost on the connection here

Comment

Deniro & Walken were the stars of The Deer Hunter. If you haven't see the movie, you must.

Comment

Working...
                                X