Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Sigh...another artefact from my mispent college days. Sold off my three alpha and one beta sets. Got out shortly after Fallen Empires. Still have a complete set of original Jyhad cards (which became Vampire The Eternal Struggle) and a mess of unorganized Rage cards...
    I actually started playing late....I think 4th edition was pretty new and played through the minor set Visions or something like that. Maybe when my boys are older, I'll get to dig the cards out. I had WAY too many of them.

Comment

Tell me about it. When Legends was reprinted, I lost interest in it. Suddenly, everybody had the Mirror Universe and Moat Cards.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice. My friends and I used to play as well. I obviously started much later than you guys, I think Mirage was new then. Sold off most of mine a couple years ago. I think I kept my favorite deck around though, as maybe once a year we'll play just for amusements sake.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I have binders packed away with complete sets from 4th forward to, I think it is Visions. I also have sets of the illfated Lord of the Rings card game that came out a number of years back.

Comment

I used to have a Spore deck that was fun. It didn't win a lot, but it created havoc and pissed everybody else off.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I still have a slivers deck. It's much fun to play, especially when it works. My friend Dave had a deck like you are describing, which he called his "Destroy All Creatures" deck. It was highly annoying, but he never really won with it. All it took was someone with a burn deck to kill him off.

Instagram

Comment

RHPS_rockyjanet.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  I still have a slivers deck.
                  And don't the ladies just love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    And don't the ladies just love it!!!
                    See there you go assuming I have a social life again.... lol

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      See there you go assuming I have a social life again.... lol
                      I have a wife and 3 kids, so I have to assume someone out there is having fun!

Comment

"What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Yeah, but it sure ain't Dan. We know better.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

i-got-a-sweater-for-christmas-but-what-i-really-wanted-was-a-screamer-or-a-moaner.jpg
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

@#$%#$! moaner!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Sigh...another artefact from my mispent college days. Sold off my three alpha and one beta sets. Got out shortly after Fallen Empires. Still have a complete set of original Jyhad cards (which became Vampire The Eternal Struggle) and a mess of unorganized Rage cards...
                                I still have mine.... somewhere. Along with my baseball and football collection, among those a complete 1972 or 1, i forget, topps football set. But good pics with the magic cards, need to get more in this thread somehow!

Comment

Working...
                                X