Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Tim! Richard is holding some thing that was once alive!
    Are you sure about that? I think Elizabeth officially died during the making of The Black Stallion.
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

alienpica.jpg
      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

I do not have an 80-foot satellite disch coming out of my ***!
        Last edited by srboone; 02-23-2012, 03:00 AM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Babs was Mechastreisand on an episode of South Park.

Comment

BarbaraStreisandWEB.jpg

Until John Russo, Sam Raimi and George A Romero had their wicked way with ol' Babs

Comment

What the hell did Brolin do to you?

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

found-courage-slay-evil-skeleton--large-msg-125322918889.jpg

And with a shrieking cry of triumph, Mr Potato Head rips of his oh so cunning and clever beanie disguise and slays the wicked plastic skeleton with a ... hand saw ...
                  Last edited by Grant Wootton; 02-23-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

Can anybody see Pete's picture in the post above?
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Can anybody see Pete's picture in the post above?
                        I see it fine if you mean the post right above yours
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

1027229.jpg
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

marxbrothers_ssc_04.jpg

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

rmarx.jpg

Twas I, Richard, the long lost Marx eight cousin three times removed responsible for stuffing the aforementioned elephantidae into night wear. No reason, it's just how I roll
                              Last edited by Grant Wootton; 02-23-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

a singer like the guy above and playing off "roll" -- someone had to do it. Too bad there isn't music.

Comment

Working...
                                X