No announcement yet.

Valentine's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that's actually an event in some parts of the world!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
      Hmm, a international day of love, loathing and heads on sticks - how could this possibly be wrong ???
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FffreCvdVow

hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
        Nice! This is what i immediately thought of :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRrZcEsjFU
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Brilliant suggestions you guys (I had never heard of the Alice Cooper song - dug it, downloaded it via iTunes - Awesome !!! )

Comment

I've always had a thing for drinking songs.

One of the first albums I can remember owning was a double album with 60 drinking songs on it.

This was one my favorites (of course, it's the most popular beer-drinking world-wide):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVtFpZl7-Y
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That double album with 60 drinking songs, was it a comprehensive George Thorogood best-of???? I kid, because I love me some George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers. "I Drink Alone", "One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer", "If You Don't Start Drinking, I'm Gonna Leave", "Hard Stuff", ....
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Maybe I'm just a closet "sap" [sap mode on] but I don't feel that there needs to be a holiday to celebrate romanticism. If you truely care for your significant other, than romanticism should be a regular occurrence, and shouldn't need a holiday. [sap mode off] I do like the idea of the severed head, or maybe some mob killings to celebrate the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.
                This forum needs a like button.

Comment

It does have on. It's the star button underneath the "Posts: #" on the left.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But you can only do it ince for a particular member. If you try to do it a second time, it says you have to spread the reps around to other people.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

OH! So that's why I couldn't give Dan a rep point earlier today. I think I gave him once before when I was learning the bells and whistles on the site that I obviously didn't learn.
                      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

He changed some settings today. originally, you had to give out 20 rep points before you can repeat someone. Now it's only 3. But he also changed the amount of points given with each click based on your number of posts. I remember giving you a rep point Hedda. At the time, it was only worth one point. Today, it's worth 5!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I just saw that today over in my settings area srboone. I didn't even know I had any, I was just cruising around and there yours was, so, thanks!
                          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                          X