CNXT0006.jpg

Comment

CNXT0007.jpg

Comment

CNXT0008.jpg

Comment

CNXT0009.jpg

Comment

Nice that you got a copy a the revised SK Rocky Wood book! I had to pass on that, but maybe I can hunt it down sometime...

Comment

The Rocky Wood Book is alot of fun. I'm reading a bit here and there in it durinf those se times when my main book isn't going anywhere (lot's of those spaces to fill in Rose Madder.)
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The '68 series has been pretty good, Mark, Nat and Jay are all good pals of mine.
                        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Cool ask them why such a delay from the pub on getting the books out. I love Image but they seem to take extra long from the actual release date.This one was due 2 months ago.It was worth the wait and you are right the series is awesome.
                          Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
                          The '68 series has been pretty good, Mark, Nat and Jay are all good pals of mine.

Comment

This series is late due to Nat having a son born 3 months prematurely so everything got put on the back burner, naturally. His son is doing well now and work is flowing out as I understand it.
                            If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
                              This series is late due to Nat having a son born 3 months prematurely so everything got put on the back burner, naturally. His son is doing well now and work is flowing out as I understand it.
                              That is good to hear! Best of luck to them!

Comment

Looked up the series online. It does look interesting.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X