Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the signature sheet.DSC04256.jpg

Comment

Logan's Run looks fantastic, love the wrap around cover art.

Comment

Very nice. I snoozed too long deciding about the Logan book and lost out on it. I may see about getting it on the aftermarket if/when the prices settle down.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

He still has some unsigned editions for sale or at least he did yesterday.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            He still has some unsigned editions for sale or at least he did yesterday.
            Mike
            Just checked the Centipede site, a steal at $45.00, unsigned.
            Mike

Comment

Yeah, I toyed with the idea of grabbing the trade. I think I'm going to hold out for the S/L, though. If it doesn't happen, I still have my inscribed 1st HC of LOGAN: A TRILOGY to fall back on. I guess I'm just a big enough fan of both Centipede and Nolan's work to want to have a second edition of the same book. But if I'm going to double-up, I may as well get the best version possible, hence the wait for the S/L.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

If the trade was the only edition left I would have went with that. It is a beautiful book. Also William F. Nolan has said on Facebook that if you send him the trade edition from Centipede Press he will sign them.

Comment

Is it an actual trade edition or is it just extra copies of the limited with no signatures on the signature page?

Comment

As far as I know it's a trade. No signature sheet included.Check out the Centipede Press website.

Comment

^As far as I know the binding and everything is the same, except like bookworm said, no sig. sheet.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      If the trade was the only edition left I would have went with that. It is a beautiful book. Also William F. Nolan has said on Facebook that if you send him the trade edition from Centipede Press he will sign them.
                      Well that's mighty cool of him!

Comment

Some nice adds. Thanks to a friend from the Forum for hooking me up. Some more Ed Lee's.DSC04267.jpg

Comment

DSC04268.jpg

Comment

DSC04269.jpg

Comment

DSC04270.jpg

Comment

DSC04271.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X