Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNXT0018.jpg

Comment

Well there you have it my Ray Bradbury collection as of now.I did pre-order the new one from Gauntlet months ago and look forward to that being released.

Comment

This arrived today.CNXT0001.jpgCNXT0007.jpg

Comment

CNXT0002.jpgThe signiture page.

Comment

Why oh why do the sig. pages always come out so yuck.Well here is the art 1 picture for each story.CNXT0003.jpg

Comment

CNXT0004.jpg

Comment

CNXT0005.jpg

Comment

CNXT0006.jpg

Comment

I can't make out the title in your pics, BW. What is that.....Poor Gnostics?

Great add, love your bradburys, BW. Alas, I remember all too well passing on the Four Ghosts when it came 'round. <sigh>
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This makes me want my copy of Four Killers even more.So what is next in the Four series how about Four Zombies or Four Wearwolves.Come on this could be the start of really big things.You have the sig series and the novella series.Keep this one going please.

Comment

Thanks I think I need new batteries already.That will teach me to go cheap.
                        Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        I can't make out the title in your pics, BW. What is that.....Poor Gnostics?

Great add, love your bradburys, BW. Alas, I remember all too well passing on the Four Ghosts when it came 'round. <sigh>

Comment

Great add bw.

Comment

Thanks Teri.Now if I can finish the book I am reading I can start this soon.Looking forward to reading the new Garton story.

Comment

Sometimes its hard to get through. Boring book or just life. For me right now its life but just fro. Being lazy and wanting to be outside. Its so nice. Still working on liseys story myself. Then on to Carrie.

Comment

Very nice BW! Is your number 444?

Comment

Working...
                                X