No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they did.That was why I posted the adds.Was not sure if anybody needed to see what they offered.
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    BW, I'm guessing from the ads that Fantagraphics published that Duck book?

Comment

Or because of posting comics that could be more hate for us.
      Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Yeah, she'll get over it. I'm sure Grant or someone else will post something so she can hand out her daily dose of hate.

Comment

Bit of both should work wonders, then

Comment

I've been distracted lately. Don't worry about me, bore away...

Comment

CNXT0015.jpgA sneek peak at the paperback's I will be posting next.All will be by these guys.

Comment

CNXT0016.jpgThis is a must read when it comes to Ed Lee.Great book

Comment

CNXT0017.jpg

Comment

CNXT0018.jpg

Comment

CNXT0019.jpgThis was another great read.That is all for Mr. Lee most of his stuff I had posted earlier.

Comment

I have a few Jack Ketchum books in paperback.Most of his stuff I already posted in Hard cover as well.CNXT0032.jpg

Comment

CNXT0033.jpg

Comment

CNXT0034.jpg

Comment

CNXT0035.jpgOne of the best books I have ever read.This is one I am looking for in special edition format.One day I will splurge on this.

Comment

are these paperbacks as big as they look or is in just the picture? The look like HC sized PB's. My under the dome is almost as big as a HC but you don't see that very often. Its my favorite paperback though, in general not because of the story. Just like the size and feel of that paperback.

Comment

That UTD would make a good bludgeoning weapon if hard pressed!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X