Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNXT0016.jpg

Comment

CNXT0017.jpgCNXT0018.jpgThis picture of King is crazy.

Comment

CNXT0019.jpg

Comment

The rest of my King Hard covers are First editions.Starting with this one.CNXT0020.jpg

Comment

CNXT0021.jpg

Comment

CNXT0022.jpg

Comment

CNXT0023.jpgThat takes care of 2 shelves of King hard covers.Part 2 some other time.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  It is the completest in me that wants it.Did you notice my mood went from blah to amazed.That was because you finally are showing us your books.
                  Actually I noticed that. Glad to be responsible for the change of mood.

Comment

Terrific, BW! Kings 1st trade HCs are all i crave (anything else is icing.) I still need about 12 to catch up.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Terrific, BW! Kings 1st trade HCs are all i crave (anything else is icing.) I still need about 12 to catch up.
                      I'll tackle HC's first. Once I get everything changed up to HC's, then I'll see about the 1st's.

Comment

So what I need now are Danse,The original Stand and Cycle of the Werewolf.Then I will have all hard covers.

Comment

Awesome! 3's not that bad, but then again those few are a bit pricey...

Comment

That is why they have to wait.

Comment

Really? because I have a first of Danse, was about $5 If I were to divide up the lot. I Don't know it its a first print or not though. You just said HC's right? can't be that hard to get Danse.

Comment

I think I will look into it then.Thank You Teri.I do not and never have hated you.

Comment

Working...
                                X