• Show
Clear All

CNXT0059.jpgCNXT0060.jpg

Comment

CNXT0061.jpg

Comment

CNXT0062.jpgCNXT0063.jpg

Comment

This is for Grant.These are the Odd Thomas Mangas that are out there is one more.I just have not received it yet.CNXT0064.jpg

Comment

And a page from each.CNXT0065.jpgCNXT0066.jpg

Comment

Cool, thanks BW, I might just have to explore the manga's now

Comment

Excellent end papers on The Turtle Boy. Good Job CD! Makes me look forward to the non king books I have coming. Such good work.

Comment

Teri, you ordered some non King books? Well if The Turtle Boy: Peregrines Tale is on of them you must know that it is part of a series. More books to buy?
                  Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Excellent end papers on The Turtle Boy. Good Job CD! Makes me look forward to the non king books I have coming. Such good work.

Comment

Just pure and whatevers is the grab bag. Snow shadows so far and a book about king.I'm happy with it ready.

Comment

The sig series books have great art throughout not just the end papers.They are some of the coolest books around.Not only because of the art but the design.Super high quality just like the rest of CD's books,but a unique design.

Comment

Yeah, Sig series is a great set! Wish I had started from the very first book...

Comment

+5

Comment

Ok time for my King Hard cover collection part 1CNXT0002.jpg

Comment

CNXT0003.jpg

Comment

CNXT0004.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X