No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd looks are nice.I grew up loving Jazz and comics and horror books.Everyone else was into heavymetal and TV.I got plenty of weird looks.

Comment

i get weird looks cuz im fucked in general. is alright though.

Comment

Succinct and to the point as always Teri - would you like some bacon and maple syrup with that ?

Comment

A diet lacking in bacon and maple could lead to such a state, Teri. Hope you getwell soon!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hey Now I like Maple Syrup, just not PURE maple syrup and I love Bacon just not on weird stuff like donuts, or covered in chocolate, or anywhere near peanut butter.

Comment

I am taking back my thread with the rest of this weeks swag.CNXT0001.jpgCNXT0002.jpg

Comment

CNXT0003.jpg

Comment

CNXT0004.jpg

Comment

OK Time for me to geek out.I thought this was out next week but here we go AvsX yea!!!!!CNXT0005.jpg

Comment

CNXT0006.jpgCNXT0007.jpg

Comment

OK now my true inner geek comes out.The order page for the next DT comic arc from previews.CNXT0008.jpg

Comment

Nice adds, I really do have to catch up on American Vampire and the DT comic series !!!!

Comment

Almost ordered the first few way stations today but wasn't familiar enough with the website and didnt wanna part with my $15..lol. wasn't lying when I said I was gonna save every cent.

Comment

There's a geek in all of us, BW! Nice additions to the collection.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks.I am just proud of who I am.Have known it all my life and do not care what others think.I am nurturing my inner geek

Comment

Working...
                                X