No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNXT0066.jpgAll in all a super catch for $150.00.

Comment

Very nice adds BW, you've been a busy man today !!! Question for you, where did you score the Duma Key slipcase ???? I must have one of these !!!!

Comment

That'a quite a load, there BW; looking great! Nice SK slipcases. Overlook Connection, Right?
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Overlook connection.2 weeks ago had a sale got both slipcases plus a free TPB all for 19.99 and free shipping.
          Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
          Very nice adds BW, you've been a busy man today !!! Question for you, where did you score the Duma Key slipcase ???? I must have one of these !!!!

Comment

Cool, thanks gents, have picked up a Duma Key, Just After Sunset and Blaze slipcovers from OC

Comment

Your very welcome.

Comment

Cool, Mr. Woot. Can't wait to see them...in a month.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

OR 2......
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Cool, Mr. Woot. Can't wait to see them...in a month.

Comment

Probably right ... sigh ... on the positive side of the coin though, Dick Olson confirmed he'll be shipping me my custom built 11/22/63 and IT (US 1st) cases - awesome !!! Sorry, BW, you can have your thread back now)

Comment

Perfectly fine.I do not mind sharing my thread.That is how great discussions happen.Look this is post 900.only 1,913 posts behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Overlook connection.2 weeks ago had a sale got both slipcases plus a free TPB all for 19.99 and free shipping.
                        Unfortunately, I don't like the OC slipcases. Just too gaudy for my tastes.

John

Comment

I agree on full dark no stars but I thought Duma Key was ok, not great though. I loved the 11/22/63 one though.

Comment

What is cool about FDNS slip case is it glows in the dark.At night it looks awsome.

Comment

Yep, I agree with John and BW both - tacky and delightful in equal measure

Comment

Isn't that what we all strive to be.
                                Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                Yep, I agree with John and BW both - tacky and delightful in equal measure

Comment

Working...
                                X