No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 70 freaking degrees here! If i wanted this weather in March, I'd have stayed in California. (Ok, no I wouldn't have, but this weather has me all sorts of crazy.)
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very cool (no pun intended) BW - tis sad there we only see snow on TV down here in Sydney Town

Comment

Yes this has been a great day for us snow lovers up here.unfortunately Mr. Weather man is predicting 50 for saturday.Guess we will have to enjoy it while it is here.

Comment

Here in Vancouver Washington I awoke this morning to three inches of snow. It was pretty and all gone by four this afternoon.

Comment

At least you don't have these falling out of the sky, like in Woot Land

pinecone.jpg
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

It snowed here today! For 2 hours....
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

seems like we got more snow than usual here this year. I hate snow. I only like the first snowfall of the year and Christmas eve/day...which we had this year for the first time in about 3 years.

Comment

My dogs enjoyed running around their kennel, snapping at the flakes....at least...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

So did I.
                    Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    My dogs enjoyed running around their kennel, snapping at the flakes....at least...

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wednesday we hit 68 degrees. Thursday, the high was 34 and snow flurries (but no accumulation). Today they're predicting 60 degrees and tomorrow they're saying we could have 1-3" of snow. No wonder I ended up with bronchitis a couple weeks ago.

John

Comment

Talking about the weather it what happens when CD doesn't make any big announcements for a while I guess. lol

Comment

Went out on my snow shoes earlier awsomeNow the sun is out and it's 45

Comment

Here is what I added this week only 2 titles but good ones.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

From one Tom to the next great stuff.Glad I could contribute to a worthy causeCNXT0002.jpgCNXT0003.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X