• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNXT0061.jpg

Comment

CNXT0062.jpg

Comment

Legends, Tavern of the Dead, Lesser Demons....you remind me how much further I have to go with my collection...<sigh>...Keep up the good work! Great editions to your library and my wish list!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

CNXT0063.jpgNeed to thank C.W. from the writers section of this forum for these recomendations.

Comment

CNXT0064.jpg

Comment

CNXT0065.jpg

Comment

CNXT0066.jpg

Comment

CNXT0067.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Legends, Tavern of the Dead, Lesser Demons....you remind me how much further I have to go with my collection...<sigh>...Keep up the good work! Great editions to your library and my wish list!
                    Thanks.Taverns was one of the ultimate coops.It came in a Grab Bag.

Comment

Luvvin' the Dark Moon digests BW !!!!

Comment

Thanks.I need to get batteries tomorrow for the camera.After I do some more honey do stuff.Putting a drop cealing in a room in the basement no fun.I think My next posts will be more of my comic collection.Depends on how the work goes tomorrow.God I miss being at work alreadyNo not really.

Comment

The Nolan issue of Weird Tales is the cover used for Garton's "Crucifax Autumn"... also, I love Niles' take on "I Am Legend". I think he signed mine at comicon

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            And I found this on a shelf calling my name....[ATTACH=CONFIG]4268[/ATTACH]
                            I loved those Clive Barker adaptations when they came out. Nice to see one of them again.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Well todays project did not go well.So I chose these for the next part of my collection to show off.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

I am a huge fan of this magazine and have bought alot of the trades.Wish I had kept the magazinesCNXT0002.jpgCNXT0003.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X