Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some art work.DSC03866.jpg
    Last edited by bookworm 1; 11-15-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

DSC03868.jpg
      Last edited by bookworm 1; 11-15-2014, 09:05 PM.

Comment

DSC03869.jpg
        Last edited by bookworm 1; 11-15-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

DSC03870.jpg
          Last edited by bookworm 1; 11-15-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

The Oak is the complete Infinity House. It includes a special features section with stories and notes from the author related to Infinity House.

Comment

This book is a true work of art. One of my favorite books in my collection now. That's it for now. Waiting on Midnight meat Train and Books of Blood and a couple of other ones.

Comment

The Oak looks awesome. I almost ordered a copy as well but held off. Now I'm kinda regretting that decision. Cool addition!

Comment

Nice additions, especially The Oak! That thing looks stunning.

Comment

The Oak looks amazing.

Comment

Great McCammons and Shane McKenzie's The Oak looks crazy as hell, or at least the art does.

Comment

Today is decoration day at the old bookworm homestead but wanted to share one thing. I will post more later but I got this last week. a paperback copy of Wolf Hunt 2 by Jeff Strand. This was free with the signed limited edition purchase. Might still be. Anyway thought I would share.DSC03939.jpg

Comment

Surprised you actually got it. Don't get me wrong, the DRP folks are some of the nicest in the business, but their ambition is outpacing their infrastructure right now. I'm still waiting on a couple of paperbacks that were supposed to be included in various orders; all were free additions, so I'm not really bothered by it. They're better with eBooks, though I do occasionally have to remind them to send stuff my way.

That said, they're making some of the best books in the industry right now, both in terms of content and material quality, and I've never had a problem getting things I paid for, so they're cool in my book .

Comment

New adds. DRP Grab Bag.DSC03909.jpg

Comment

DSC03910.jpg

Comment

DSC03911.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X