• Show
Clear All

Those are cool!

Comment

And the signature sheet signed by everyone.DSC02930.jpg

Comment

Sweet, I have to get one of those!

Comment

You have to look on the secondary market. You had to pre-order the book through Sinister Grin press last year.only copies made were pre-order copies. It would not hurt to check with them but Shane is at World Horror this weekend so might not get back to you. The story is great in a very gross sort of way. The paper back edition can be ordered through Amazon.
          Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          Sweet, I have to get one of those!

Comment

D'OH!

Comment

Very killer, love the endpapers, and the designs on the actually cloth boards, just freaking disturbing.

Comment

Yea. The story is very messed up. In a great way. These are the hardest of the hardcore. They do not disappoint. Worst part and it worries me about myself is that I found myself laughing at the most inappropriate times. I do recommend this book. The paperback edition is available through Amazon. All money raised from the paper back also goes to help Tom Piccirilli.

Comment

Sweet additions to your collections, Tom. I 'm on track to get The RK Essentials wih matching #s from Thunderstorm and all 8 remarqued by Ron (the personalized story I bought from that never materialized got rolled over into #7 & #8 remarques--I told Ron will all that he'd gone through these last two years, it was best to look forward rather than dwell on the past.)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well I blew the budget for a good cause. My wins from the James Newman fundraiser.DSC03021.jpg

Comment

Well first pic did not turn up so here it is.DSC03020.jpg

Comment

DSC03022.jpg

Comment

DSC03023.jpg

Comment

DSC03024.jpg

Comment

DSC03025.jpg

Comment

DSC03026.jpg