Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New American Vampire graphic novel.DSC02825.jpg

Comment

Another Edward Lee that I have been looking for. This one with John Pelan.DSC02826.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice adds! I gotta get more American Vampire at some point.

Comment

Greats adds, Tom!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cool adds, Tom! Very nice.
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Nice! Family Tradition keeps popping up on my recommended for you section on Kobo's website.

Comment

I want to read it soon. I have so many Edward Lee books to catch up on. I think I might take a week or two and read a few. Want to start the Pure trilogy and read all 3 of those also.What to do.

Comment

Been quiet on the book front for me for a bit. Busy with work and a lot of community service projects with the scouts as well as driving my son around to meet people as he gets organized to take on his Eagle Scout project. However 2 books have arrived that I am very excited about. First up Mr. Ron Kelly essential #5DSC02923.jpg

Comment

DSC02922.jpg

Comment

The signature page.DSC02924.jpg

Comment

All 5 essentials sitting on the shelf. pretty cool as the spine photo comes together.DSC02925.jpg

Comment

This next one I am extra excited about. the masters of Hardcore horror got together and wrote a book to help Tom Piccirilli with his medical bills. I posted the paperback a few months ago. This is the limited edition.DSC02926.jpg

Comment

DSC02927.jpg

Comment

DSC02928.jpg

Comment

Awesome end papers.DSC02929.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X