• Show
Clear All

Got a few new books most I am happy with.DSC02763.jpgDSC02764.jpg

Comment

DSC02765.jpg

Comment

DSC02766.jpg

Comment

I was really excited to get this next one until I opened it and found out it was missing a signature sheet.DSC02767.jpg

Comment

DSC02769.jpgDSC02770.jpg As you can see only 2 signature pages. The one with Ray Bradbury is missing. Highly ticked me off.

Comment

Ray Bradbury didn't sign that one as he had passed before the pages were shipped out.

Comment

It's still an awesome book though, Tom and a great add to your collection!!!
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

According to the PS website in the description of the book it says signed by all contributors. There are 5 missing signatures. I also thought I saw pictures of this book with the other signature sheet. When Cemetery Dance has a multi signature book that is not signed by all the authors it says in the description signed by most. The book is still nice and I am not going to return it I just was disappointed that it was not what I thought I was going to get.
                  Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                  Ray Bradbury didn't sign that one as he had passed before the pages were shipped out.

Comment

Sweet adds, Tom! Now you ahve to find another book to obssess over getting (though I'm sure you've got a long list like msot of us!)
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well.....I am trying to fill some holes in on one of my favorite writers.Not sure which way to go just yet.

Comment

Really love the Carnivale of Horrors, wanted to get it. A little dissappointed Bradbury's sig isn't on the list. I'd contact PS about your concerns, it may have just been a mistake, but every company should provide what they promise.

Comment

My latest. One of the new Deadite Press releases.DSC02802.jpg

Comment

Interesting cover for sure! Plus a good endorsement from CD - can't go wrong!

Comment

Some new things. Up first the Thunderstorm press magazine.DSC02823.jpg

Comment

Magazine from deadite press.DSC02824.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X