No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice edition of 'Created By'. I love RCM's short stories, but haven't read this yet - it's in the 'pile' though.

Comment

Excellent adds. Love the S.R.D. books and never have seen those coveres before. Cool.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Somewhere around '98 or '99, I was in a chain bookstore in Chicago and found original, later printing, hardbacks of all three volumes in the first Thomas Covenant trilogy. Shrinkwrapped and everything for $30 (in the remainer section). I could not imagine which dark corner of a warehouse somebody found those, but it was an insanely lucky day for me!

Comment

Wow!! I guess so. Great find for you Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Sweet GB! The one "Other Publisher's GB" I got from CD was one of the best I'd gotten ever.

Stupendouly magnificent find!!! You should have my address in your ebay account. One for Christmas and one for my biirthday!

... You can have them for a great deal.Only 300% Mark up special just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Wow!! I guess so. Great find for you Brad.
              The sad part is there were probably 10 sets. I still kick myself for not getting more sets to pass on.

Comment

Well I still feel like a truck ran over me it is only a pick-up truck now as apposed to a full mac. Time for the update. People know I love Mad magazine. Well look what I got for Christmas.DSC02314.jpgDSC02315.jpg

Comment

A partial family photo.DSC02316.jpg

Comment

I also got this great anthology with stories by Jack Ketchum, Mort Castle, Richard Thomas, Gary A. Braunbeck, Thomas F. Monteleone and tons more.DSC02317.jpgDSC02318.jpg

Comment

This came to.DSC02319.jpg

Comment

Well the big one I have been waiting for came yesterday but I was to out of it to care. So to I opened up my package from Journalstone. It came with these extras I was not expecting. I already have a copy of this mag. If anyone wants it for the cost of shipping pm me it is a little bent from how it was packed but still a good reading copy.DSC02320.jpg

Comment

Also unexpected were these. Like how I am keeping you in wait. No you do not have permission to scroll ahead be patient.DSC02321.jpgDSC02322.jpg

Comment

Now I know a ton of great books came out this year but to me this is THE ONE. I have read the ebook already. Everyone involved went way over the call of duty to make this a super book. To bad this book had to come out though. Rick you are missed but this really shows how much of an impact you had on people. So many involved. WOW.DSC02323.jpgDSC02324.jpg

Comment

DSC02325.jpgDSC02327.jpg

Comment

DSC02328.jpgDSC02329.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X