No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My one complaint is how the cd's and the dvd are packaged. I really don't care for it.DSC01327.jpg

Comment

DSC01328.jpgDSC01329.jpg

Comment

Looks like a fancy LP sleeve.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        My one complaint is how the cd's and the dvd are packaged. I really don't care for it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12724[/ATTACH]

Comment

The latest from IDW by way of CD. Teriw you might want this,now that you like zombies. Zombies vs Robots the newest volume in the series.DSC01330.jpgDSC01331.jpg

Comment

DSC01332.jpgDSC01333.jpg

Comment

DSC01334.jpgDSC01335.jpg

Comment

DSC01336.jpg

Comment

DSC01337.jpgDSC01338.jpg

Comment

DSC01339.jpgDSC01340.jpg

Comment

A couple of new comics.DSC01341.jpg

Comment

DSC01342.jpg

Comment

My one complaint is how the cd's and the dvd are packaged. I really don't care for it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12724[/ATTACH]
                          Are they IN the back of the book? If they are I like it. If they're on their own in what looks like an LP sleeve then I still like it. lol

Comment

The latest from IDW by way of CD. Teriw you might want this,now that you like zombies. Zombies vs Robots the newest volume in the series.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12728[/ATTACH]
                            I've always liked zombies I just think this concept is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Are they IN the back of the book? If they are I like it. If they're on their own in what looks like an LP sleeve then I still like it. lol
                              They are in the back of the book.So I am confused. When you hate you really like and when you like you like.....or do you hate?
                              It seems kind of a pain to have to pull the book out and the cd's in the back make for akward. reading because the book is soft cover. Feels like you could break them by accident.

Comment

Nice comics bookworm! I couldn't really get into Zombies vs. Robots. I had bought a zombie omnibus from IDW I was dissapointed with that segment. Love the art though.

Comment

Working...
                                X