P1180583.jpgP1180584.jpgP1180585.jpg

Comment

Love your DT set!! Good Stuff!!

Comment

Same here +5.
              Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Love your DT set!! Good Stuff!!

Comment

Any DT set is a great DT set. Nice collection, Martin!!!!!!!!!!!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Any DT set is a great DT set. Nice collection, Martin!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Exactly! I am still in the process of upgrading mine to full hardcovers. Still have a few more to tackle down!

Comment

Love the DT series line up Martin !!!!

Comment

Time to kill Dan for not sending me a digital TWTTK 6 months ago. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        Time to kill Dan for not sending me a digital TWTTK 6 months ago. lol
                        You know I couldn't do that. I'm not entirely sure I was supposed to have it.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I know, doesn't mean I can't Hate chu for having it. lol. I had to read half of my AE while waiting to get my digital copy. I wasn't pleased. lol. Looks like it's never been read though. I did very well at taking care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            I know, doesn't mean I can't Hate chu for having it. lol. I had to read half of my AE while waiting to get my digital copy. I wasn't pleased. lol. Looks like it's never been read though. I did very well at taking care of it.
                            I think the AE of TWTTK is pretty safe to read, as it's probably not something that'll go up in value. Granted that's just my humble opinion though.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

yeah but we collectors are a neurotic bunch. I have books that are probably worthless but I fear messing them up in some way. I find myself trying to find a perfect copy at the store. I'll go through the whole stack of them before I find one I like. Borderline OCD I guess.

Comment

I usually take a bunch off the shelves and look them over and pick out the best one. This sometimes gets a lot of strange looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X