Comment

Suntup - The Wolfen by Whitley Strieber Signed Limited:DSC_1579.JPG
      DSC_1578.JPGDSC_1582.JPGDSC_1583.JPG

Comment

Suntup - A Scanner Darkly by Phillip K Dick Signed Limited:
        DSC_1584.JPGDSC_1585.JPGDSC_1586.JPGDSC_1587.JPGDSC_1588.JPG

Comment

Suntup - Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo Signed Limited:
          DSC_1591.JPGDSC_1592.JPGDSC_1593.JPGDSC_1594.JPGDSC_1596.JPGDSC_1598.JPG
          Attached Files

Comment

Suntup - The Collector by John Fowles Signed Limited:
            DSC_1601.JPGDSC_1602.JPGDSC_1603.JPGDSC_1604.JPGDSC_1606.JPG

Comment

Suntup - Blackwater by Michael McDowell Signed Limited:
              DSC_1607.JPGDSC_1610.JPGDSC_1611.JPGDSC_1612.JPGDSC_1613.JPGDSC_1614.JPG

Comment

More Suntup - Blackwater by Michael McDowell Signed Limited:
                DSC_1615.JPGDSC_1616.JPGDSC_1617.JPGDSC_1618.JPGDSC_1619.JPGDSC_1620.JPG

Comment

Wow, impressive addition of Suntups, Martin! Really beautiful…I don’t play in the Suntup numbered sandbox, but after seeing all those I can well understand why folks do!
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

All look beautiful, I like the bookmarks, really a nice finishing touch.

Comment

Great Suntup editions. JAWS is a fantastic production with many surprises. Even the packing is a surprise. Blue foam and a surprise on the packing tape. Great job by Paul at Suntup.
                      I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                        Wow, impressive addition of Suntups, Martin! Really beautiful…I don’t play in the Suntup numbered sandbox, but after seeing all those I can well understand why folks do!
                        Thanks! I skipped several Suntup numbered editions for a long while. With so many publishers reducing the number of books they are putting out I have routed those dollars into Suntup. I have never been unable to get a book I really wanted, 2021 was they first year I bought every numbered they offered. I always feel like I get value for the money I spend with Suntup. I will say that a couple of the Artist editions have been printed on bright white paper. I am hoping it was a supply issue and not a trend.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          All look beautiful, I like the bookmarks, really a nice finishing touch.
                          I love the bookmarks and greatly prefer them to sewn in ribbon bookmarks.

Comment

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
                            Great Suntup editions. JAWS is a fantastic production with many surprises. Even the packing is a surprise. Blue foam and a surprise on the packing tape. Great job by Paul at Suntup.
                            That edition is next level. Before opening the box, I spotted the fin on the packaging take. From there on it just got better!

Comment

Here are a few of my chapbooks in the CD plain black slipcase.
                              DSC_1622.JPGDSC_1623.JPGDSC_1624.JPG

Comment

Beautiful…I just love S/L chapbooks, they’re truly one of my favorite niche areas, and it’s a shame they aren’t nearly as prevalent these days as they used to be.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X