X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    A few additions in the last few weeks.

First up is Ghost Box III. I was out and about the day this announcement came. I was it on my phone but was not in a position to stop and order at the time. By the time I got home the Limited edition was sold out so I had to settle for the basic box.
    P1380737.jpgP1380738.jpgP1380739.jpgP1380740.jpgP1380741.jpgP1380742.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I had not seen that. Seems high to me but I am bad judge on those type of things. I am thrilled to have it and will not be selling my copy though.
    I thought it was high too. As a McCammon completist I had designs on winning it but it went way higher than what I was willing to pay.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Wonderful additions to your collection, Martin! I really enjoyed looking at the photos. One of those Halloween Carnival ARCs sold on eBay earlier this week and it ended at $73.
    I had not seen that. Seems high to me but I am bad judge on those type of things. I am thrilled to have it and will not be selling my copy though.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Wonderful additions to your collection, Martin! I really enjoyed looking at the photos. One of those Halloween Carnival ARCs sold on eBay earlier this week and it ended at $73.
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 09-17-2019, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Great adds !!! The Chiral Mad books are awesome. I have read the first 3 and the 4th is in my tbr pile.
    Thanks! This will be my introduction to the Chiral Mad series.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X