X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    And
    The Best of Scream Factory Edited by Peter Enfantino, Robert Morrish and John Scoleri:
    I have to be honest I was never exposed to The Scream Factory but am interested in any analysis of horror.
    I am really glad I bought this one as it is a tremendous edition. The photos do not do it justice.
    P1380408.jpgP1380409.jpgP1380410.jpgP1380411.jpgP1380412.jpgP1380413.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Way behind on posting to this thread. At some point I will have to try to figure out what I skipped and get some photos up.

Here are a couple of recent additions:

First up -
    This Dark Chest of Wonders 40 Years of Stephen King's The Stand by Andy Burns:
    The Stand is so great I a, looking forward to this one.
    P1380405.jpgP1380406.jpgP1380407.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    It has got better. The interviews about the mini series are really insightful. The book has done a nice turn around.
    Glad to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Books 'About' are always hit and miss for me. I was hoping this one would be a hit because of the importance of the subject matter in my reading life. I hope it gets better.
    It has got better. The interviews about the mini series are really insightful. The book has done a nice turn around.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I thought I had replied already...I guess my memory is starting to be impacted by age.

Nice additions to collection. I had forgotten how cool getting the ARCs can be. I enjoyed those the couple of times I participated. I felt comfortable reading the books, no worries about messing them up, and they are neat items to have in the collection.
    I resemble that remark.

I really love the ARCs but will probably order fewer of them. It appears CD is taking a different approach as the price has been increased the last couple of packs. I bought this one but came close to skipping and then skipped the next one. Just can't justify the price for paperback copies.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I thought I had replied already...I guess my memory is starting to be impacted by age.

Nice additions to collection. I had forgotten how cool getting the ARCs can be. I enjoyed those the couple of times I participated. I felt comfortable reading the books, no worries about messing them up, and they are neat items to have in the collection.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by daverob View Post
    Nice additions, Martin! Congratulations!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• daverob
    replied
    Nice additions, Martin! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Books 'About' are always hit and miss for me. I was hoping this one would be a hit because of the importance of the subject matter in my reading life. I hope it gets better.
    I'm hoping it will also. I have it on order with Camelot.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice stuff, Martin! Trolley No. 1852 looks exceptionally cool.
    And it certainly is.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Very nice adds. I'm reads This Dark Chest of Wonders now. 61 pages in and kind of on the fence with it.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Fantastic additions!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Very nice stuff, Martin! Trolley No. 1852 looks exceptionally cool.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Very nice adds. I'm reads This Dark Chest of Wonders now. 61 pages in and kind of on the fence with it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Here is a recent ARC grab bag from Cemetery Dance:
    P1380399.jpgP1380400.jpgP1380401.jpgP1380402.jpgP1380403.jpgP1380404.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X