• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare Hour by R.L. Stine:
    P1170839.jpg

Comment

The Lazlo Letters by Don Novello:P1170848.jpg

For those who are not familiar who are not familiar with this one. Don Novello was a regular on Saturday Night Live long ago, he played Father Guido Sarducci. He wrote several satirical letters to companies and politicians asking bizarre questions. This is one of the books publishing the letters and the responses. It is real funny stuff.

Comment

A couple of Thomas Harris books:
        P1170840.jpgP1170841.jpg

Comment

Now a few non-fiction books. I have always read books relating to true crime and the middle east:
          The Only Living Witness:
          P1170843.jpg
          One of the more disturbing books I have ever read, actual interviews with Ted Bundy.

Comment

Hunting the Devil:
            P1170842.jpg

Comment

See No Evil and Sleeping With The Devil by former CIA agent Robert Baer:
              P1170847.jpgP1170846.jpg

Comment

The writer that got my oldest son into horror.We have gazillions of his books floating around our house.Nice additions.
                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Nightmare Hour by R.L. Stine:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4767[/ATTACH]

Comment

By Way of Deception and The Other Side of Deception by former Mossad Agent Victor Ostrovsky:
                  P1170849.jpgP1170850.jpg

Comment

Into the Mirror, about FBI agent turned spy Robert Hanssen:
                    P1170851.jpg

Comment

The Lost Son: A Life in Pursuit of Justice by Bernard Kerik (Chief of New York City Police on September 11th, 2011)
                      P1170845.jpg
                      Side Note, he is now serving a prison term for corruption.
                      Last edited by Martin; 04-28-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

That Nightmare Hour DJ art is spectacular Martin !!!!

Comment

I was very familiar with the name but had never read his work. This book was marketed as R.L. Stine for adults so I picked it up. They are pretty good stories, I have not seen any other works from him geared towards adults.
                          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          The writer that got my oldest son into horror.We have gazillions of his books floating around our house.Nice additions.

Comment

I agree.
                            Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            That Nightmare Hour DJ art is spectacular Martin !!!!

Comment

He did a series for young adults at one point.The covers were like the old pulp novels from the 50's.My son picked up a bunch at the library and our old no longer around used book store.Mybe I will post some in my thread someday.
                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I was very familiar with the name but had never read his work. This book was marketed as R.L. Stine for adults so I picked it up. They are pretty good stories, I have not seen any other works from him geared towards adults.

Comment

I would definitely be interested in seeing these. Thanks.
                                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                He did a series for young adults at one point.The covers were like the old pulp novels from the 50's.My son picked up a bunch at the library and our old no longer around used book store.Mybe I will post some in my thread someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X