No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Gaimman, Terry, that's a...great...Gaiman collection. And I love the HGTTG Companion! I still have an omnibus edition when it actually was still a trilogy!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

"Odd and the Frost Giants". This is the UK version that was issued for World Book Day. On that day it was available for a 1 pound donation. I got it through amazon.uk though. The little guy and I started this on audiobook on a long trip last month, then we finished the book together. He quite enjoyed it, even though I had to explain the idea of Norse gods to him.

book7 021.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"Prince of Stories: The Many Worlds of Neil Gaiman", the trade hardback. I'm anxiously awaiting CDs version of this book.

book7 023.jpg
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"Stories". This is a great collection, and includes stories by Neil, Joe Hill, Peter Straub, Michael Moorcock, Jonathan Carroll, and many other of your favorites.

book7 024.jpg

Comment

DC/Vertigo's "Absolute Death" featuring 2 miniseries and various other stories and pinups. I love these editions.

book7 026.jpgbook7 027.jpgbook7 028.jpg

Comment

Absolutely stunning collection of NG you have Terry - mind blowing mate !!!!!!

Comment

And this is just the beginning. More next week.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Great Gaimman, Terry, that's a...great...Gaiman collection. And I love the HGTTG Companion! I still have an omnibus edition when it actually was still a trilogy!
                  I loved when the fifth book came out and it had the tagline, "The fifth book in the increasingly misnamed Hitchhiker's Trilogy."

Comment

Really nice collection.

Comment

This looks good I have the CD one on order.I have not read stories but I do have that too.Loved Odd and the Frost Giants.I read it after my son.That and the Grave Yard Book are great.ahh Ok all of his stuff is great.Nice additions.
                      Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                      "Prince of Stories: The Many Worlds of Neil Gaiman", the trade hardback. I'm anxiously awaiting CDs version of this book.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5025[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here's one of my very favorite books. It often holds the #1 spot, but never leaves the top 5. "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett. This is edition is the first US printing from Workman, flatsigned by Neil at a local bookstore. If you can't read it, the inscription says 'Terry - Burn this book!' and has a little remarque above the title of the winged hourglass.

Book8 001.jpgBook8 002.jpg

Comment

These are the recent trade hardcover editions by William Morrow. Of course I had to have one of each cover design. I love how they work together. Crowley on one cover and Aziraphale on the other.

Book8 003.jpg

Comment

Neil's first collection, "Angels and Visitations" from DreamHaven books.

Book8 004.jpg
                            Book8 006.jpg
                            Last edited by TerryE; 03-06-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Book8 007.jpg

Comment

"Neverwhere" I like the endpapers that show the London underground map. Also flatsigned.

Book8 008.jpgBook8 009.jpgBook8 010.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X