No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edward Lee's "Brides of the Impaler". I think this one came from a CD grab bag.

BOOK6 009.jpgBOOK6 010.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Enjoying the Lee's and Ketchum's Terry, great stuff !!!!

Comment

Ditto, Terry! I'm trying to improve my Ketchum and Lee experiences. Love seeing em!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great stuff! Got my copy of The Woman as well, already a few chapters in.

Comment

Thanks guys. Next we'll start the Neil Gaiman stuff.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

First are some of the various anthologies. Squire, this is what I meant about being a completist. The third stack includes some Robert Bloch stuff, and a trade copy of Pork Pie Hat.

book7 001.jpgbook7 002.jpgbook7 003.jpg

Comment

Some of the audiobooks.

book7 016.jpgbook7 025.jpg

Comment

A movie that Neil directed, "A Short Film about John Bolton." Bolton, who has done a lot of wonderful comics work, has also become quite well known for paintings of sexy vampire women. The film is devised as a "documentary" showing where his inspiration really comes from. It's a lot of fun, with an actor playing John Bolton, and John Bolton making a cameo as a patron at a gallery showing.

book7 022.jpg

Comment

CDs "Taverns of the Dead".

book7 004.jpgbook7 005.jpgbook7 006.jpg

Comment

"Brighton Shock", from PS Publishing. This is the convention book of the 2010 World Horror Convention. It was signed by most contributors. Unfortunately there is an empty line above Stephen King's name. I was really hoping to get a ticket to the event at George Mason University last year. It was just before 11/22/63 was released, so King was signing whatever was brought. Don't know if I'll get another chance to get this one signed. Some sigs are blurry, but Neil is the bottom right on page 3. FYI, I love the cover of this book!

book7 007.jpgbook7 008.jpgbook7 009.jpg

Comment

book7 010.jpgbook7 011.jpgbook7 012.jpgbook7 013.jpg

Comment

The Borderland Press "Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff".

book7 014.jpgbook7 015.jpg

Comment

Another mini book, "The Quotable Sandman". This consists of great lines and artwork from the series. I've included one page to show the layout style. It came out blurry buy says, “Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.”

book7 017.jpgbook7 018.jpg

Comment

British TPB versions of "Smoke and Mirrors" and "Neverwhere". "Smoke and Mirrors" include the story "Eaten (Scenes from a Moving Picture)" which (along with a couple others) was not in the US version of the book. The story/screenplay/iambic pentameter poem is among the most disturbing tales I've ever read, and really good.

book7 019.jpg

Comment

Neil's first book. I'm pretty sure I had this before I even noticed his comics career, just because it was for Hitchhiker's.

book7 020.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X