No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The signed edition of "Poe's Children", edited by Peter.

BOOK5 035.jpgBOOK5 036.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Great stuff Terry !!!

Comment

Thanks Grant, and I'm not even to the really good stuff yet. I have a couple more odds and ends to post today, and then I think I'll do my Gaiman stuff next, or would you guys rather see the King stuff (even though I think you (Grant) already have most of what I do).
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

CD's own "Walpuski's Typewriter" by Frank Darabont. Signed by Frank and Bernie Wrightson.

BOOK5 037.jpgBOOK5 038.jpgBOOK5 039.jpg

Comment

The Bernie Wrightson illustrations. I love his stuff.

BOOK5 040.jpgBOOK5 041.jpgBOOK5 043.jpg

Comment

Stewart O'Nan's "Poe" screenplay from Lonely Road Books, with Jill Bauman illustration.

BOOK5 044.jpgBOOK5 045.jpgBOOK5 046.jpgBOOK5 047.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                Thanks Grant, and I'm not even to the really good stuff yet. I have a couple more odds and ends to post today, and then I think I'll do my Gaiman stuff next, or would you guys rather see the King stuff (even though I think you (Grant) already have most of what I do).
                The world can never have enough King Terry, so post away

Comment

If this isn't the good stuff, Terry, can't wait to see what's down the road! Really like Lonely Road's POE!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah. I passed on Poe, even though I wanted to stay on the short list for whatever Lonely Roads book came next (I think it ended up being Riding the Bullet), but then picked it up on a sale and am glad I did. Nice book, and stayed on the short list.

Comment

Nice stuff. I really want the Chapbook that came with Poe.

Comment

Great new stuff. I especially "love" that copy of Poe. It is a beautiful looking book. Congrats.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Now for a few recent odds and ends. Continuing Peter Straub we have "The Ballad of Ballard and Sandrine" from Subterranean.

BOOK6 001.jpgBOOK6 002.jpg

Comment

And most of you have seen these already, but here are my copies of The Century's Best Horror Fiction. Dan was right, these two volumes do make for some heavy lifting.

BOOK6 003.jpg

Comment

"The Woman", by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee. Along with trade paperback editions of "Off Season" and "Offspring". These just might be next on the TBR list (if I finish "11/22/63" before "Wind Through the Keyhole" trade edition comes out. No I won't read my artists edition when it arrives).

BOOK6 004.jpgBOOK6 005.jpgBOOK6 006.jpg

Comment

Jack Ketchum's "The Girl Next Door" from Overlook Connection Press. It was disappointing that the signature was a paper insert, but I got it more for the story anyway (even if I still haven't read it).

BOOK6 007.jpgBOOK6 008.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X