No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I agree.Love Neil's stuff.Great add.

Comment

Very nice Stardust Terry. I also thought about picking it up, but decided to pass like Squire. Not surprised to see it on here though.

Comment

Wow, it's been a while. Haven't gotten much at the beginning of the year, but things are really picking up this summer. My favorites are busy.

But first, this little gem. My daddy's day card from the little guy. He did this completely by himself. He doesn't like scary stuff, but knows that his daddy does. I love that he came up with the double meaning all on his own, at 6 years old, no less.

DSCF0005.jpg
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Finally something new from William Peter Blatty. Centipede Press editions of "Demons Five, Exorcists Nothing" and "Dimiter". Very nice editions, and low matching numbers. "Dimiter" has this nice little card with the cover art.

DSCF0001.jpgDSCF0002.jpgDSCF0003.jpg
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The new "Tin House" featuring "Afterlife" by King.

DSCF0004.jpg

Comment

And the deluxe "Ghost Brothers..." I've yet to listen and watch, but it looks very interesting.

DSCF0006.jpgDSCF0007.jpg

Comment

Love the Centipede editions, wish I could have afforded the. Great additions all around!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great adds and I love the fathers day card!

Comment

Thanks, I do too. More new pics coming soon. I took the little guy to see Neil at the "Ocean..." event in DC the other night.

Comment

Very cool! I'd love to attend a signing of one of my favorite authors one day. I missed George RR Martin by a few days a year or two ago. Really hoping that there'll be some new news on Kings Europe trip soon.

Comment

DSCF0014.jpgDSCF0015.jpgDSCF0016.jpg

This is my biggest purchase from the past year. Gaiman and Hill sigs. Nice book.

Comment

Very nice, Terry - some great signatures there. Was that edition slipcased?

Comment

I took the little guy and myself to see Neil Gaiman last weekend at the "Ocean at the End of the Lane" event in DC. It was very nice, but the most crowded time I've ever seen him. This is the third time I've had the pleasure. I think the first was in 96 or 97 after Neverwhere came out. That was a local bookstore with about 100 people. This time was 1000 and sold out fairly quick.

Little guy picked the book he wanted signed. I thought for sure he'd go for "The Wolves in the Walls", but decided on "Crazy Hair". He was the only kid in the place. When we got out autographs he was very shy, but Neil talked to him for a few seconds. I think he was happy to see a young fan.

DSCF0008.jpgDSCF0009.jpg

Comment

I wasn't sure what I wanted signed. I thought about "Smoke & Mirrors" since the oldest book without a signature. I finally decided on the British version of "Odd and the Frost Giants". I think it's a little more rare, and the illustrator (Mark Buckingham) is supposed to be at Comic Con this year, so I hope to double up.

DSCF0010.jpgDSCF0011.jpg

Comment

And, of course, a signed copy of the new book.

DSCF0012.jpgDSCF0013.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X