No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Waid and Greg Larocque, including their 1st issue together on Flash. I loved Waid's run on Flash. In fact I told him that his work was why I was wearing my Flash shirt. In the days leading up to Comic Con, the local paper had an article about local artists and writers that would be there. ends up Greg Larocque lives very close to my neighborhood.
    DSCF0001.jpgDSCF0002.jpgDSCF0003.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Mark Buckingham. I've loved his work since he was inking Shade the Changing Man for Chris Bachalo.

DSCF0006.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A couple more from Bolland

DSCF0007.jpg
        DSCF0008.jpg

Comment

Don't know why the camera is so blurry lately.

Here's a couple from Jose Luis Garcia Lopez. The wife got me the t-shirt several years ago, and I thought it was by Lopez even though there was not signature. I was right.

DSCF0010.jpgDSCF0011.jpg

Comment

Barry Kitson. another on the British contigent this year. And Waid added to the Legion.

DSCF0012.jpgDSCF0013.jpg

I love the Mignola cover on the Batgirl special. (Dan, if you're reading this, they've already announced that Mignola is signed up for next years show!!!!!)

Comment

Larry Hama. Many will remember that he wrote G.I. Joe for a long time. I don't have any of those issues.

Comment

Walt Simonson. I love his dinosaur signature.

Comment

That's it for the Comic Con signatures. But while I was going through stuff, I found another Stephen King tidbit. This was a charity comic for Ethiopian famine relief. They convinced King to write 2 pages with good friend Bernie Wrightson doing the art. Does anybody remember this?

Last edited by TerryE; 11-30-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Can't say I rembermember it at all. Maybe if the pictures were clear enough for me to read them.... I do remember Brian Bolland's Black Book, though. One that I sold with my collection.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Guess I'll have to repost. That's a really bad picture, isn't it.

Comment

I rememeber a comic from The Oatmeal's first book (Eight Reasons to Keep a Canadian as a Pet) that I had to post pictures panel-by-panel to get it to come out...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice adds.Love those comics.

Comment

Okay, let's try the Heroes for Hope again.

DSCF0005.jpgDSCF0003.jpgDSCF0004.jpg

Comment

Squire mentioned earlier that I would have had to give up 2 CD editions to afford the Stan Lee ticket. No, I had to pass them up for this little item, for my Neil Gaiman collection.

DSCF0007.jpgDSCF0008.jpg

Comment

Nice addition, Terry. I passed on that one, but glad to see someone pick it up!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X