No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, "Four Ghosts" came out. Adding that to the Joe Hill shelf.
    DSCF0026.jpgDSCF0027.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"A Book of Horrors", limited signed by the editors.DSCF0029.jpgDSCF0030.jpgDSCF0031.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

And here's a King project that some of you might be missing. Batman # 400, with an introduction by Stephen King, and a cool cover by Bill Sienkiewicz.
        DSCF0032.jpgDSCF0033.jpgDSCF0034.jpg

Comment

And this one is just for Squire Boone. We know what you've been working on.
          DSCF0037.jpg
          Last edited by TerryE; 11-18-2012, 12:26 AM. Reason: forgot picture

Comment

Very nice, Terry.

The's an Alf movie int the works. It's about damn time!

http://www.hitfix.com/news/alf-the-movie-is-happening

I remember having that Baltman Anniversary edition, but sold it off in my comics collection long ago.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That got me hungry for a midnite snck!

Cat_sandwich.jpg
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

[QUOTE=srboone;44314]Very nice, Terry.

The's an Alf movie int the works. It's about damn time!

http://www.hitfix.com/news/alf-the-movie-is-happening

QUOTE]

I know about the movie. I also know that it is what's was eating your time over the past few months. Were you writing, producing, or executive creative consultant?

Comment

Caterer--I'll be publishing a cat cookbook in conjuction with the movie!

cooking-a-cat1.jpgcooking-a-cat.jpg
                  Last edited by srboone; 11-18-2012, 11:11 AM.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Then came Baltimore's Comic Con. A lot of good guests this year, including a great bunch from across the pond.

This first one is especially for Mr. Siep. Our friend Don Rosa was on hand and as well as some autographs, we got an original sketch. Love it! I need to get it framed.

DSCF0035.jpg

Comment

DSCF0041.jpgDSCF0042.jpgDSCF0043.jpg

Some of his earliest US publications.

Comment

Matt Wagner. Most famous for his wonderful Grendel saga.

DSCF0047.jpgDSCF0045.jpgDSCF0038.jpg

Comment

Geof Darrow. He even added a remarque.

DSCF0048.jpgDSCF0049.jpg

Comment

Both Bernie Wrightson & Jim Starlin were in attendance this year. I like when I can get both artist and writer signatures.

DSCF0050.jpgDSCF0051.jpg
                            DSCF0056.jpg
                            Last edited by TerryE; 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Mark Hempel and Mark Wheatley. Both of these guys are local and have been active for decades. This was a small press series from the 80s which is now in the process of being turned into a movie. Dracula vs. Jack the Ripper. Why hadn't anyone thought of that before?
                              DSCF0052.jpg

Comment

The legendary Neal Adams. He was the only one who charged for autographs, but I figured I needed one. He actually made a comment as to the wonderful condition of this comic; said I should have it professionally graded.

DSCF0053.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X