Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first "Aliens" comic miniseries.

book3 019.jpgbook3 020.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

This was the best shot I could get of this all black cover. When Bruce Wayne recovered from the injuries sustained by Bane breaking his back (said recover was right around the same time that DC figured they screwed around long enough and there really wasn't a substitute Batman [until they killed Bruce 20 years later, for a little while]) they tried a new all black costume and introduced it with this cool Kelley Jones cover.

book3 023.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

This one's for Dan. Welcome back from your mini-vacation. I don't remember the story, but cool Mignola art.

book3 024.jpg

Comment

This one is just such a silly cover!

book3 025.jpg

Comment

LOVE the Alien covers.
            As well as unexpected surprises you come up with!

sk

Comment

Nice stuff!
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Agree with Dan.Very nice.

Comment

Love the Batman and Aliens covers! Great Stuff Terry!!

Comment

Alright, finally found a little more free time. Bookworm posted a reprint of this one. A Spidey graphic novel with art by Bernie Wrightson.

DSCF0001.jpg

Comment

I don't know if anybody remembers this one. I hadn't. Again, Wrightson on Marvel heroes. The Thing and the Hulk team up in outer space.

DSCF0002.jpgDSCF0003.jpgDSCF0004.jpg

I love the Hulk/Thing conglomeration.

Comment

Neil Gaiman's first comic album, "Violent Cases"

DSCF0005.jpg

Comment

A while back I posted an original drawing by Jerry Bingham. This is his most famous work, "The Son of the Demon". This story was long considered not a part of continuity, until a few years ago when they decided that Batman having a son was something they wanted to work with. Great painted cover and the infamous page where Batman makes a baby.

DSCF0006.jpgDSCF0007.jpg

Comment

Bingham's wonderful adaptation of "Beowulf". Signed!

DSCF0008.jpgDSCF0009.jpg

Comment

And the two most memorable scenes. Beowulf rips off Grendel's arm, and the fight with the dragon. Good stuff.

DSCF0010.jpgDSCF0011.jpg

Comment

This was my favorite of the Marvel Graphic Novel's. A lot of people didn't like Sienkiewicz's artwork when he started channelling Gustav Klimt, but i loved it. And Miller was reaching the peak of his writing skills, just before the Born Again run in Daredevil and The Dark Knight Returns.

DSCF0012.jpgDSCF0013.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X