TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

book21 005.jpgbook21 006.jpgbook21 007.jpg

Yet another nice edition from Grant. And fills the set, for now. I just need to find that first printing of "The Gunslinger"...
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Excellent! Finished reading this yesterday. was a good book. Not excellent but good

Comment

The color interiors.

book21 009.jpgbook21 010.jpgbook21 011.jpgbook21 012.jpgbook21 013.jpg
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, but have to finish "11/22/63". It may be another month or so.

Teri, did you enjoy the "Watchmen" stuff? That was special for you since I know you're such a big fan of the comics

Comment

Nice stuff.I am slowly being pushed over the fence for this one.Might jump soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
              I'm looking forward to it, but have to finish "11/22/63". It may be another month or so.

Teri, did you enjoy the "Watchmen" stuff? That was special for you since I know you're such a big fan of the comics
              I liked that you had an assortment of versions but I didnt exactly hate you for them. lol

Comment

Really liking the new additions Terry (the AE TWTTK particularly) !!!!

Comment

Great additions Terry! Especially the AE from DMG. And I like your screenplay as well.

Comment

Thank you, thank you. The screenplay is the longest thing that I've written and finished. It's time for a rewrite.

Comment

Now it's time for the books about Stephen King. First is Stephen Spignesi's "The Complete Stephen King Encyclopedia". Good book, but it needs a major update considering that it's 20 years old.

Picture 001.jpg

Comment

"The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance" by Robin Furth, from CD

Picture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpg

Comment

CD's original version of "Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished" by Rocky Wood.

Picture 005.jpg
                          Picture 006.jpg

Comment

"Stephen King: The Non-fiction" also from CD by Rocky Wood.

Picture 007.jpgPicture 008.jpg

Comment

The 2009 "Stephen King Desk Calendar" from the Stephen King Library, which was also available to BOMC and QPB customers.

Picture 009.jpg

Comment

Picture 010.jpgPicture 011.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X