No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many here have been accused of being Hoarders?!?!

imagesCAEY2AIP.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Another bit of comics merchandise. The "Watchmen" portfolio. This set consisted of the original covers (which I won't post, since anyone who really has an interest has seen them many times), covers from the French edition, and promo posters.

book20 015.jpgbook20 016.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The French covers. The French edition came out as a limited series of 6 issues, combining 2 American issues in each. I didn't realize it until I saw these covers that the series is really broken down to focus on 1 character every two issues.

book20 017.jpgbook20 018.jpgbook20 019.jpg

Comment

book20 020.jpgbook20 021.jpgbook20 022.jpg

Comment

And here are the promo posters that came out before the release of issue 1. I remember this series being so highly anticipated (Moore's work on "Swamp Thing" and Miller's "Dark Knight" set the bar pretty high), and it just got better as the series went along.

book20 023.jpgbook20 024.jpgbook20 025.jpg

Comment

book20 026.jpgbook20 027.jpgbook20 028.jpg

Comment

I love this!!!! And you're right, I've seen the covers many times over...
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  I love this!!!!
                  +1!!!!!

sk

Comment

And since Squire asked to see the bound copy of my screenplay, here it is. I do like the look and the ease of looking through it this way. The cover and the first page are all I'm going to show.

book21 014.jpgbook21 015.jpg

Comment

Terrific! Thanks, Terry!

Lights! Camera! Action!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Are you looking for a producer's credit, Squire? Hey, if all of you guys hocked your collections we'd probably be able to raise enough money to film! Grant would probably get executive producer cred.

Comment

I don't know about that, but I could probably play a pretty good corpse, if there's one in you screenplay!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, that page right there calls for a dead body sitting up against the wall. Nothing moving, though. No supernatural in this one, more of a thriller/procedural.

Comment

The postman brought goodies today. 1st up.

book21 001.jpg

Comment

Then that yellow card in the box, saying I had something too big and had to get it from the counter.

book21 003.jpgbook21 004.jpg

Finally, my Artist Edition of TWTTK!

Comment

Working...
                                X