No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had truly forgotten all about that one. It's been so long since I've looked at these, much less read them. As much as I dread moving everything, and having them out of the house, it's going to be fun looking through the boxes again. That's how I found the 2 extra King magazines. Do any of you remember the "X-Men: Heroes for Help" book? King wrote a couple pages for that with Richard Corben art. I'll have to pull that one out and put it on the shelves when I come to it.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Those pics of Brighton shock are cool. Makes me want it more. And the simpsons comics are nice too. Great stuff.

Comment

Ouch! Dammit, TErry, you pushed me off the fence! I'd been looking at that Brighton Shock for a while and now I have to find it! Stop that!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The copy I saw is 33% off list which was £95. I assume that is the one you saw. I just got an email regarding an upcoming CD book, so I will probably have to put Brighton Shock on the back burner for now.

Comment

That's why bought a CD gift certidicate so I could concentrate on other things!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hey, fair play for trying to push me into that Easton Press abyss. I've only resisted because I'm broke.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                That's why bought a CD gift certidicate so I could concentrate on other things!
                Ohh, I forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  Hey, fair play for trying to push me into that Easton Press abyss. I've only resisted because I'm broke.
                  Oh well, that what kids do on the playground, they push each other, tease each other, fall of the jungle jim, get scraped, bruised and bloodied and come back for more the next day! (at least they did when I was growing up--today it's all safety-rated and plastic coated so kids don't get hurt.)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Trust me, that doesn't stop 'em from getting hurt. I can think of 3 times we've been at the playground and I wished I'd brought Band-Aids with me.

Comment

If all you wished for was a band-aid, then times have REALLY changed!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, that's with a 5-year old who isn't quick at making new friends to play with, or against.

Comment

The days of making friends over a cracked skull or a mangled arm are over I guess....
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Awe I didnt get an upcoming CD book email. Prob nothing I want anyway I guess.

Comment

Its not king related so I'd guess not.

Comment

But it sure is a good looking book! And +1 for me about reserving those numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X