Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I Hate CHu
    But I still love you, you little snow monkey, you.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Next week, I'll post some of the books about Stephen King.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Most exquisite editions, Terry! Great collection!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Excellent stuff Terry !!! Loving your work (and your books) mate !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
            But I still love you, you little snow monkey, you.
            FYI We dont get a whole lotta snow over here in the east cost. Prob no more than that north east part of the states, ya know like Maine, NY, CT, MARYLAND. Just sayin...

Comment

Yeah, but, he still luvs ya anyway, ya little monkey

Comment

Great stuff Terry! I really like all your editions of The Colorado Kid!

Comment

Thanks. I kinda panicked when I took the pictures, because my slipcased version wasn't signed by King, and I thought I had 3 different versions. Then I realized I couldn't have afforded a limited version, and PS must have had a deal where they offered a slipcase special for an artist edition.

Comment

I recall seeing each one in a slipcase somewhere, so yeah, I guess thats what they did.

Comment

Love Matheson.One of the short story collections I am reading now is vol.2 of his collected stories from Gauntlets edge books series.Very nice additions.
                      And that makes a nice seque to Gauntlet's "Darker Places". This is an anthology of previously unpublished stories by Matheson, including chapbook.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7188[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7189[/ATTACH]

Comment

"Brighton Shock", from PS Publishing. This is the convention book of the 2010 World Horror Convention. It was signed by most contributors. Unfortunately there is an empty line above Stephen King's name. I was really hoping to get a ticket to the event at George Mason University last year. It was just before 11/22/63 was released, so King was signing whatever was brought. Don't know if I'll get another chance to get this one signed. Some sigs are blurry, but Neil is the bottom right on page 3. FYI, I love the cover of this book!
                        How is this book? I'm looking at getting a copy because I love the cover and all the signatures, but I couldn't find much info on what it includes.

Comment

It's a very nice book. Most of the contents are related to the show and the guests, so most of it is new material: appreciation essays, interviews, and a couple portfolios from David Case and Les Edwards. There's also a section of reprint stories (newer and old ones [Lovecraft, M. R. James, Ramsey Campbell - 17 in all] concerning seaside horrors, since the convention took place in Brighton.

I'll add some more pictures next time I update.

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

Here's a couple interior shots from "Brighton Shock" to tease Joe. Considering this is the "souvenir book of the World Horror Convention" it's much, much nicer than the program you get at the ballpark. First the intro page and table of contents.

book19 014.jpgbook19 015.jpgbook19 016.jpg

Comment

And here are a couple illustrations from the portfolio sections.

book19 017.jpgbook19 018.jpgbook19 019.jpgbook19 020.jpg

I love the shot in the last spread, which I'm certain is Rawhead Rex.

Comment

Working...
                                X