No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to worry, Terry, I can read it! Just a matter of switching to beer goggles mode (without the beer)! That's a really neat feature they added to the set!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Here's a slipcased version of Lisey's story that was offered by QPBC. It's technically a "book club" edition, but is nice with the case and printed boards instead of a dustjacket.

book17 024.jpgbook17 025.jpgbook17 026.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That's the nicest book club edition I've ever seen. I think Squire posted one of those earlier. I just assumed it was a "limited" or "deluxe" edition.

Comment

A great edition for addition, TErry! I have that one too. I found it in a back alley book shop for around $18.00. It's really nice.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Love that edition of LS!

And congrats on the Green Mile name deal!

Comment

Houghton & Stodder's limited edition, slipcased version of "Just After Sunset". This came with a DVD of the Marvel motion comic "N" that had been available in chapters online.

book17 027.jpgbook17 028.jpgbook17 029.jpgbook17 030.jpg
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Next is my 4 states of "The Colorado Kid". And a shot of the paperback version. Even I'm surprised how good it looks, even after I read it. People who crease the spines, or worse roll the covers, of paperbacks just make me crazy.

book17 031.jpgbook17 032.jpg

Comment

The hardback version from PS Publishing. I got copies of each artist. First is an Artist Edition with J. K. Potter art and signature. This was 1 of 333 copies.

book17 033.jpgbook17 034.jpg

Comment

Unsigned "trade" edition with art by Glenn Chadbourne.

book17 035.jpgbook17 036.jpg

Comment

Another artist edition by Edward Miller. Somehow I got a slipcase for this one, but I don't remember how.

book17 037.jpgbook17 038.jpg

Comment

The s/l version of Gauntlet's "He is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson"

book17 041.jpgbook17 042.jpgbook17 043.jpgbook17 044.jpg

Comment

And while we're discussing Matheson, and King.

book17 045.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            The s/l version of Gauntlet's "He is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7185[/ATTACH]
                            I Hate CHu

Comment

And that makes a nice seque to Gauntlet's "Darker Places". This is an anthology of previously unpublished stories by Matheson, including chapbook.

book17 046.jpgbook17 047.jpgbook17 048.jpg

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X