TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Just so Squire doesn't feel left out, I don't have it as well!
    Neither do I.

sk

Comment

Our little group of sad faces...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

grin.gif

Comment

I just looked and there is one available on abebooks. Granted it's listed at twice the original price...
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Well, all three of us from the sad face group could chip in and buy it. We'd keep it at my house of course, but you guys would be able to say that you own a copy.

Comment

What a guy!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Your benevolence towards your fellow collectors is matched (or possibly exceeded) only by your exceedingly good looks Peter !!!

Comment

Hahaha

Its so much fun to hang out here with you guys!

Comment

And gals

Comment

Of course, out of habit now, i tend to use "guys" as a term that refers to people in general and not just males.

Comment

Was just buggin. Made ya try to explain yourself though. lol.

Comment

I see you're not out of sorts today, teri. Things back to Normal around here!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I leave for 1 day and my thread is full of idle chit-chat. But the zoo was fun. (Field trip, not you GUYS [fyi, Teri, I'm using it like Pete])
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Those horrible perks of the job Dan.I feel so bad for you.
                              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Even I have one

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                I see you're not out of sorts today, teri. Things back to Normal around here!
                                I had a bad day yesterday.still bad today but coming here is a distraction. Still on my days off though so I'm not as chatty. Welcome back Terry.

Comment

Working...
                                X