No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonely Road's version of Kirby McCauley's brilliant anthology "Dark Forces". This book is big (check the shelf, as big as "It") and beautiful. I'm sure it would have doubled the price, but it would have been so nice if it could have been signed by the (living) writers, too. I love it either way.

BOOK 13 014.jpgBOOK 13 015.jpgBOOK 13 016.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Some of the art & showing the page design, from "The Mist". If all of this is Kate's work, great kudos to you Kate. (If not then great kudos to the assistants, too.)

BOOK 13 019.jpgBOOK 13 020.jpgBOOK 13 017.jpgBOOK 13 018.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

CD's S/L of "Full Dark, No Stars".

BOOK 13 021.jpgBOOK 13 022.jpgBOOK 13 023.jpgBOOK 13 024.jpg

Comment

Thanks Grant & Siep. I'm only posting this stuff to please all you fellow forum members. I'm just glad I started before the voices got to me, like what happened to Pete.

Comment

Love the last few posts Terry! Dark forces is huge! Really like your SOD set as well!

The voices get to everyone sooner or later.

Comment

Awesome, Terry! Some lettered titles I'm thinking about (and you may have pushed me over the edge on Dark Forces!) Love all theses posts!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

You are correct, this was a club book only. I picked mine up on ebay, it is an enjoyable book.
                Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                Back to the collection. First is one I haven't noticed (or simply overlooked) on other threads. "Secret Windows" is a collection of essays and stories about writing that was issued by the Stephen King Library (and might have been available from BOMC, but not commercially).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6935[/ATTACH]

Comment

I can't believe you don't already have Dark Forces. It's a seminal (and still my favorite) anthology.

Comment

Just so Squire doesn't feel left out, I don't have it as well! But I sure do want it!

Comment

You don't want it Pete, you NEED it!

Comment

Even I have one
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Sigh.... You know me so well...

Comment

But Dan's probably has letters instead of numbers in it. Benefits!

Comment

I only have in ebook format.

Comment

Excellent adds Terry !!!! - And it's good to see that you've genereated DF envy amongst the collective

Comment

Working...
                                X