No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A blurry "Song of Susannah", signed by Darrel Anderson.

DSCF0025.jpgDSCF0026.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"The Dark Tower" with a return to artwork by Michael Whelan.

DSCF0027.jpgDSCF0028.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

And "The Little Sisters of Eleuria" again signed by Whelan.

DSCF0029.jpgDSCF0030.jpgDSCF0031.jpg

Comment

And here's all of them on the shelf, awaiting their litte brother, "The Wind Through the Keyhole".

DSCF0032.jpg

Comment

Hey! That last post put me at 1000. I'm finally hearing voices.
            Last edited by TerryE; 03-31-2012, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Oh damn you Terry. Grant artist editions of the dark tower are at the top of my list.

Comment

Way to go Terry, you've a great set of DT HC's (including AE's) and, best of all, Teri's hate !!!! Man, you're lucky !!!!

Comment

Lovely Tower collection, Terry! Congratz on hearing the voices (wonder what they'll be wispering to you...)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

They're saying get to the best stuff already.

Comment

And sometimes it's easiest to just listen to the voices. This is the shelf of the big books. It used to house art books, but many of those have gone into the boxes in the back to make room for these babies. Of course the "Complete Calvin and Hobbes" and "Complete Far Side" (just out of frame) must always stay out.

DSCF0033.jpg

Comment

Now, the pièce de résistance of the collection. The Centipede Press signed version of "Salem's Lot". 134 of 300. I'm really glad I invested in this one!

DSCF0034.jpgDSCF0035.jpgDSCF0037.jpg
                        Last edited by TerryE; 03-31-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

This book is huge, and weighs a ton. For comparison, here it is next to the trade version of the re-release.

DSCF0044.jpg

Comment

The photos.

Comment

Beautiful book, Terry! I've seen it online and been tempted, but haven't yet. Congratulations!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I check everyone once and a while, just to see what people are asking, and I don't see the signed one very often. I t looks like veryfinebooks recently sold one, and there's no way I could afford it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X