TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

book11 017.jpgbook11 018.jpgbook11 019.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Love the multiples mate, floats my boat (or balloon - as the case may be)

Comment

I figured you'd appreciate that.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A few more odds & ends. "Legends" was the first appearance of "The Little Sisters of Eluria".

book11 020.jpgbook11 021.jpgbook11 022.jpg

Comment

I'm sure many of you have the Dark Horse reprint of this book. This is a first printing of the original, published by Marvel in 1983. The illustrations by Bernie Wrightson are spectacular.

book11 023.jpgbook11 024.jpgbook11 025.jpg

Comment

Are you finally ready for one of my great prides?? This is the Land of Enchantment gift edition of Cycle. It has since been flat-signed by Stephen and Bernie. The program inside was from the Three Kings event 4 years ago, and I got the program signed by Tabitha and Owen, since I didn't have any of their books with me that night.

book11 026.jpgbook11 027.jpgbook11 028.jpgbook11 029.jpg

Comment

And my first print of the "Creepshow" comic. This was also signed by King at the Three Kings event, and then by Bernie Wrightson last year at Baltimore's Comic Com. Bernie signed the cover before I could mention Steve's signature on the title page.

book11 030.jpgbook11 031.jpgbook11 032.jpgbook11 033.jpg

Comment

Have I told you directly that I hate you yet? lol

Comment

Great King stuff, TerryE! I missed out on the Creepshow when it came out and now all copies I find are battered! I keep looking though!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I've seen a few on ebay that were good for cheap. Not signed mind you. I keep wanting to get it but its not at the top of my list. It's looking like we MAY get to buy that house this spring or summer though. Which will drastically alter my list. Creepshow will still be lower on the list though

Comment

Hey, my first hate missive from TeriW. I hate you too!! And don't hate my "Creepshow" - you wouldn't read it any way since it's a comic. Although now I need another copy to read. It's a great tribut to the old EC comics of the 50s.

Squire, I got very lucky and got my copy new out of the storage bins at the comic book store when I was working there. The book had already been out for a while, but we had copies for the longest time.

Comment

Welcome to the club,Terry!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I hate you for more than Creepshow. Theres the what was it? 4 copies of blockade billy? Cycle of the Werewolf and Creepshow not to mention you probably posted some stuff before and I just didnt say it. But I would love to have a copy of Creepshow even though I prob wouldnt read it. I have to have everything in one form or another eventually. I also don't read any of my books anymore. My Sony Ereader is much easier on my neck and I dont have to risk damaging my books. If I get my TWTTK before the e-book comes out I will most certainly be reading it VERY carefully. And my shocklines I will be reading if I ever get through The Talisman.

Comment

Love your additions to your collection.My copy of Creepshow is in super condition but not signed.I like the hard cover of Cycle.Did not realize that was a hard cover release also.Looks like I need 2 books to complete my SK hard cover collection.

Comment

Awesome gear Terry !!!!!!!!!!! Love the COTW in particular (I've the S/L, but yours is a little more special than that edition - in my view anyway). The Creepshow copy is also brilliant (particularly getting it signed by both Berni & Stephen) - not to mention it appearing to be a copy in excellent condition - kudos to you !!! Oh, and congratulations on your first hate post from Teri - well done mate !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X