No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that sub press Graveyard book.Another one I wish I had not passed on. Again Great stuff.

Comment

"Adventures in the Dream Trade". This is a miscellany of mostly essays, introductions, afterwords, etc., and reprints of his blog entry during the writing & touring of "American Gods". Not too special, but not common.

book9 032.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Subterranean's version of "Coraline". Again, illustrated and signed by Dave McKean.

book9 035.jpgbook9 033.jpgbook9 034.jpg
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Subterranean's "Interworld" which was co-written with Michael Reaves, and is signed by both. Nice 2 color printing, always a nice touch.

book9 036.jpgbook9 037.jpgbook9 038.jpgbook9 039.jpg

Comment

The Mysterious Press S/L edition of "Stories", edited by Neil and Al Sarrantonio. This is a beautiful, if minimally designed, book. The signatures are before each individual story.

book9 040.jpgbook9 041.jpgbook9 042.jpg

Comment

A lot of great writers in this book. Here a few of my favorite signatures, but it also features Michael Moorcock (for Squire), Chuck Palahnuik (for several of you), Joyce Carol Oates, Joe R. Lansdale, Gene Wolfe...

book9 043.jpgbook9 044.jpgbook9 045.jpgbook9 046.jpg

Comment

Subterranean's "Songs of the Dying Earth: Stories in Honor of Jack Vance". The limitation page is blurry, but it's 1 of 500. I ran out of room on the camera, so I only included Neil's signature page for the writers. Sorry to Mr. Woot and the other DRK fans, but I didn't snap his sig.

book9 047.jpgbook9 048.jpgbook9 049.jpgbook9 050.jpg

Comment

Nice additions.

Comment

Very nice adds Terry !!!

Comment

Great stuff. I especially love my s/l of Stories, it's an extemely well made book with some great signatures!

Comment

Greatt suff, Terry! Looking forward to more!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Gaiman is almost done. By next week we'll be into the King stuff.

Comment

Yee Haa !!! Bring on the King !!!!!

Comment

Great stuff! need to read some more Gaiman myself. Can't wait for your King stuff!

Comment

"Words Without Pictures". This paperback was published by Eclipse Comics back in 1991 and has prose short stories by several comic book writers and artists, most of whom hadn't had much work seen outside of the comics scene. It's one of my oldest books with work by Neil Gaiman. It also has a wonderful novella by Alan Moore (which was got my attention for the book in the first place).

Book 10 001.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X