No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely beautiful! Fine, fine addition Terry, Congratz!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Next was to come "Neverwhere". Then the company folded, after we had already paid for the book! Luckily, Wm. Morrow, the trade publisher came through and announced that they would produce the signed limited, filling the original orders. After Scribner did the S/L of King's "Under the Dome", I wasn't holding my breath anymore. But Hill House must have had a lot of the design work already done, because it looks quite a bit like one of theirs. I even saved the nice letter they sent... "Well, I bet you thought you'd never see the day..."

Book8 039.jpgBook8 034.jpgBook8 035.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

And they even remembered my number.

Book8 036.jpgBook8 037.jpgBook8 038.jpg
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! I love those Gaiman books.GREAT STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! I love those Gaiman books.GREAT STUFF!!!!
            +1 more WOW. Great and very high quality looking books.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks guys. I love these books. I'm very proud of this collection. I thought it was pretty darn complete, but Patrick has a few I never even heard of. I just wish my King collection of S/L could be nearly this complete.

Comment

Amazing stuff, they really are some woderful and beautiful books! I bet they look great on the shelf!

Comment

Now onto Subterranean's "The Graveyard Book". It's signed by Neil, and artist/friend/frequent collaborator Dave McKean. Nicely illustrated with 2-color printing throughout.

book9 004.jpgbook9 005.jpgbook9 006.jpg

Comment

book9 007.jpgbook9 008.jpg

Comment

The UK trade version of "The Graveyard Book" from Bloomsbury with different art.

book9 009.jpg

Comment

A calendar from 2006 from the British Fantasy Society. The had vignettes from many writers including Neil, Clive Barker, and Ramsey Campbell.

book9 017.jpgbook9 018.jpgbook9 019.jpg

Comment

"The Art of John Bolton" (remember him from the movie) with an introduction by Neil.

book9 025.jpg

Comment

"Beowulf: Script Book"

book9 026.jpg

Comment

Bloomsbury's UK S/L of "The Graveyard Book" using the American cover and art by Dave McKean. I came sooooo close to the highest number on this one.

book9 027.jpgbook9 028.jpgbook9 029.jpg

Comment

Lovely books Terry !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X